Packing : 10X10
Price : Rs. 1300
Calcium plays a very important role in the body. It is necessary for the normal functioning of nerves, bones, cells, and muscles. If there is not enough calcium in the blood, then the body will take calcium from bones thereby weakening bones. Thus, intake of calcium is necessary to keep the bones and teeth healthy and strong. Coral Calcium & Vitamin D3 Tablet is a health supplement that is rich in calcium, vitamins, and minerals and helps in the normal functioning of the body. It is composed of all the multivitamins required to maintain bone, teeth, muscle, and nerve health. Magnesium is crucial to regulate muscle and nerve health.
Take the tablets as per the prescribed dosage and duration by your physician. Swallow the whole tablet with water and do not crush, chew or break the tablet. Some users may experience side effects such as flatulence, diarrhea, constipation, or upper GI discomfort in some people. Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the Coral Calcium & Vitamin D3 Tablet or similar medicines.
Coral Calcium & Vitamin D3 tablets are nutritional supplements mainly composed of calcium and Vitamin D3. Coral calcium is derived from fossilized coral reefs and is used for its high mineral content, mainly calcium, and magnesium. Vitamin D3, also known as cholecalciferol, is a fat-soluble vitamin that helps in the absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorus. It is synthesized in the skin when exposed to sunlight but can also be obtained through dietary sources or supplements.
Mostly the side effects are mild to moderate and do not cause any serious health effects. The side effects are individual in nature and depend on the health condition and response to the therapy. The range of side effects noticed on using the Coral Calcium & Vitamin D3 Tablets are given below:
1. Take the doctor’s advice before taking Coral Calcium & Vitamin D3 Tablets if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
2. Patients with heart problems, kidney stones, or other kidney problems should avoid taking the tablets.
3. Swallow the medicine with water and do not crush, chew or break the tablets.
4. Do not use tablets if you are allergic to any of their active ingredients.
5. Store the medicine in a cool and dry place, away from the direct sunlight.
6. Keep the medicine out of reach of children and pets. Properly dispose of expired and discarded medicines.
1. Can Coral Calcium & Vitamin D3 Tablets cause constipation?
Yes, Coral Calcium & Vitamin D3 Tablets may cause constipation. Eat fiber-rich food and consume plenty of fluids if you experience constipation. Consult your doctor if constipation persists or gets severe.
2. What If I consume an overdosage of Coral Calcium & Vitamin D3 Tablets?
If you or anyone else accidentally take too much of this medicine, consult your doctor immediately or visit the nearby hospital. Symptoms of overdose are nausea, vomiting, severe drowsiness, dry mouth, loss of appetite, metallic taste, stomach cramps, diarrhea, weakness, headache, constipation, dizziness, or irritability.