Cyproterone Acetate & Ethinylestradiol Tablets - Moruf-CE Tablets are a combination of two hormonal medicines used to treat symptoms of polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) such as excessive hair growth (hirsutism), acne, and irregular periods. Avoid using any other contraceptive pills since these tablets also function as a contraceptive. The best Cyproterone Acetate & Ethinylestradiol Tablets are available with the brand name Moruf-CE by Moruf Life Sciences in top-notch quality.
Moruf-CE Tablet can be taken with or without food. It will be easier for you to remember to take the prescribed medication if you take it at the same time each day. The dosage and length of treatment with Cyproterone Acetate & Ethinylestradiol Tablets will vary depending on the condition you are treating, but you should always finish the full course of treatment recommended by your doctor.
Stop taking the medication and see a doctor if your period doesn't start a week after therapy. You should tell your doctor about all of your current drugs because many of them could affect or diminish the effectiveness of this medication. Avoid the use of Cyproterone Acetate & Ethinylestradiol medicine if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
:Cyproterone Acetate,2mg + Ethinylestradiol 0.035 mg
Cyproterone Acetate & Ethinylestradiol Tablets Uses
- Treatment of polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
Benefits of Cyproterone Acetate & Ethinylestradiol Medicine
In the Treatment of Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
Women with Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) have high levels of male hormones called androgens, which are responsible for irregular menstrual cycles (periods), excessive hair growth, and acne. Moruf-CE Tablet is a combination medicine that helps in regulating the production of these androgens as well as periods in females. This also helps in treating excessive hair growth (hirsutism) and acne effectively. Take it as prescribed by the doctor. Do not skip any doses and follow your doctor’s instructions carefully to get maximum benefit.
Expert Advice for the Medicine
- To make sure you remember to take your medication, take it at the same time every day.
- If you smoke, are obese, over 50, bedridden for an extended period of time, or have a history of blood clots, you should not use Cyproterone & Ethinyl Estradiol.
- If you experience unexplained leg swelling and pain, shortness of breath, chest pain, or changes in eyesight, stop taking it and let your doctor know.
- While taking Cyproterone & Ethinyl Estradiol medicine, you could develop breakthrough bleeding or vaginal spotting (blood stains). If it persists longer than expected, let your doctor know right away.
- Do not start the following course before visiting your doctor if your period doesn't start within a week after finishing the previous one.
- As a contraceptive, it is effective. Use of any additional hormonal contraceptives is therefore not advised while taking this medication.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How should one take Cyproterone Acetate & Ethinylestradiol Tablets?
Take this Cyproterone Acetate & Ethinylestradiol Tablets in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Moruf-CE Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
Q. How do Cyproterone Acetate & Ethinylestradiol Tablets work?
Moruf-CE Tablet is a combination of two hormonal medicines: Cyproterone and Ethinyl Estradiol which treat PCOS symptoms such as acne, excessive hair growth (hirsutism), and irregular periods. Cyproterone works by blocking the overproduction of androgens (male hormones) in the ovaries, thereby reducing unwanted hair growth and acne. Ethinyl Estradiol enhances the effect of Cyproterone by reducing the number of androgens in the blood. Together, they also regularize the menstrual cycle in PCOS.
Q. How long does it take Cyproterone Acetate & Ethinylestradiol Tablets to reduce acne?
Usually, it takes 3–4 weeks before you can see changes. In order to reap the full benefits of the treatment, it is crucial to complete the entire course of Cyproterone Acetate & Ethinylestradiol medicine. If your acne has not cleared up despite receiving the complete course of medication, let your doctor know.