Name :Forabest H.g Cap
Packing : 1X30 Capsules
Price : Rs. 169.68
Formoterol+ Budesonide is a combination medicine used to treat chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. At Moruf Life Sciences we manufacture Formoterol Fumarate and Budesonide powder for inhalation under the brand name Forabest H.g Cap. The inhalation powder is also available for PCD Franchise opportunities in the Pan India region. The medicine is manufactured as per all the regulatory compliances and international manufacturing standards. The medicine is majorly used for the treatment of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is a group of lung diseases with emphysema (shortness of breath) and chronic bronchitis (inflammation of the lining of bronchial tubes).
Follow the dosage and duration prescribed by your healthcare professional. Do not self-medicate the medicine and do not suddenly stop taking the medicine. Take it daily at the same time to maintain a consistent level of medicine in the body. Some people may observe side effects such as fungal infection in the mouth, headache, sore throat, hoarse voice, upper respiratory tract infection, flu, cough, back pain, increased heart rate, and trembling. Inform your doctor if you are allergic to Formoterol Fumarate and Budesonide or similar medicines.
Formoterol Fumarate and Budesonide are primarily prescribed for the treatment of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases (COPD). The medicine is a combination of two main ingredients; Formoterol and Budesonide. Formoterol is a long-acting bronchodilator that works by relaxing the muscles in the airways and widening the airways. Budesonide is a steroid that works by stopping the release of certain chemical messengers that cause inflammation (swelling) of the airways. The combined action of Formoterol and Budesonide provides relief and makes it easier to breathe.
You may experience mild to temporary side effects of Formoterol Fumarate and Budesonide that get resolved over time. The side effects may vary in all the users as they depend on the physiological side effects and response to the therapy. The range of side effects of using the Formoterol Fumarate and Budesonide is briefed below. You shall immediately inform your doctor in case your side effects worsen or get severe with time.
Formoterol Fumarate and Budesonide may interact with other medicines and cause adverse side effects. The medicines also tend to interact with certain food items and diseases. Do not take Formoterol Fumarate and Budesonide with the following mentioned medications.
1. Avoid consuming alcohol with Formoterol Fumarate and Budesonide powder as it may interact and cause adverse side effects.
2. Do not take Formoterol Fumarate and Budesonide powder without a doctor’s consultation if you are pregnant or breastfeeding your baby.
3. Store the Formoterol Fumarate and Budesonide powder in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
4. Keep the Formoterol Fumarate and Budesonide out of reach of children and pets. Properly dispose of the discarded or expired medicines.
5. Stop using Formoterol Fumarate and Budesonide if you notice any rash, itchy skin, swelling of the face and mouth, or difficulty in breathing.
6. Do not stop taking the medication suddenly without talking to your doctor. Complete the entire course of medicine and do not take the overdosage of the medicine.