Levosalbutamol 1.25 Mg and Ipratropium 500 Mg Repsule | Iprawar-L
Levosalbutamol 1.25 mg and Ipratropium 500 mg respule is a combination medication used for the treatment of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
Levosalbutamol is a beta-2 adrenergic receptor agonist that helps to relax the muscles in the airways, making breathing easier.
Ipratropium is an anticholinergic medication that also helps to relax the muscles in the airways and widen the airways.
How to use Levosalbutamol and Ipratropium Repsule
Levosalbutamol and Ipratropium respule is typically used with a nebulizer, a special machine that converts the medication into a fine mist for inhalation.
- If available, read the leaflet provided by your pharmacist before using the medication. It contains important instructions and safety information.
- Check the respule visually before use. It should be clear and colorless. If you notice any particles or discoloration, do not use the liquid.
Steps to use Levosalbutamol and Ipratropium Repsule
- Attach the nebulizer to the compressor.
- Open the respule by twisting off the top.
- Squeeze the contents of the respule into the nebulizer cup.
- Close the nebulizer cup.
- Connect the mouthpiece or mask to the nebulizer.
- Turn on the compressor and breathe in the medication as directed by your healthcare professional. The treatment usually takes about 5-15 minutes.
Side effects of using Levosalbutamol and Ipratropium Repsule (1.25 Mg/ 500Mg)
- Gastrointestinal motility disorder
- Dryness in mouth
Precautions for Levosalbutamol and Ipratropium Repsule
Before using Levosalbutamol and Ipratropium respule, it is important to be aware of certain precautions.
- If you are allergic to Levosalbutamol, Ipratropium, or any other similar medications, it is important to inform your healthcare professional. Allergic reactions can range from mild to severe and may include symptoms such as rash, itching, swelling, dizziness, or difficulty breathing.
- Inform your doctor about your medical history, especially if you have a history of heart problems, high blood pressure, diabetes, seizures, thyroid disorders, or urinary retention.
- If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or breastfeeding, it is important to consult your healthcare professional before using Levosalbutamol and Ipratropium respule. They can assess the potential risks and benefits and determine if the medication is suitable for you.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ques: Is Levosalbutamol and Ipratropium Repsule is safe for Sugar Patients?
Ans: Yes, you can use this medicine for Sugar Patients but we advise to take the doctor's advice first.
Ques: Is Levosalbutamol and Ipratropium Repules Cause Blurry Vision?
Ans: Yes, This medicine may cause Blurry vision in some people but this side effect is very rare and short-term.
Ques: Can I stop using Levosalbutamol and Ipratropium Respules immediately?
Ans: We do not advise you to stop Levosalbutamol and Ipratropium Respules immediately without Consulting with a doctor. If you stop it immediately it may cause difficulty in breathing.
Ques: What is the price of Levosalbutamol and Ipratropium Respules ?
Ans: You can purchase this medicine at 350 to 400 Rs in india. If you want to purchase in bulk then content us.