Name : Nitrofurantoin Sustained Release Tablets
Packing : 10x14 Blister
Price : Rs. 1136.80
Nitrofurantoin Sustained-Release Tablets - The medication is an antibiotic, primarily used to treat and prevent bacterial infections of the urinary tract. The tablets are also used to treat bladder infections known as cystitis and certain kidney infections. An infection in the urine is often known as a urinary tract infection. Bacteria and germs generally cause urinary tract infections. The treatment of such a medical condition is usually a short-term course of antibacterial medications. Antibacterial medication such as Nitrofurantoin Sustained Release Tablets not only helps treat the infection but also helps prevent it from returning anytime soon.
The medication contains nitrofurantoin in it, which is an antibiotic. The work of this antibiotic is to kill the bacteria in the urine by entering their cells. This bacteria is mainly responsible for causing infection in the urine. Nitrofurantoin helps in fighting various types of bacteria. Nitrofurantoin Sustained Release Tablets only work to treat bacterial infections and do not treat viral infections such as flu or common cold. Do not stop the medication mid-way of the course as it may lead to making the bacterial infection come back and harder to treat.
• The antibiotic medication helps treat and prevent uncomplicated urinary tract infections.
• Beside this, the tablets are also used to treat bladder infections known as cystitis and certain kidney infections.
• Nitrofurantoin Sustained Release medicine works by killing the bacteria in the urine by entering their cells and damaging their genetic material.
• The medication also helps in slowing down the repairing of bacterial cells.
• The tablets conation a broad range of antibiotic in it which helps in fighting numerous types of side effects.
During the treatment of your bacterial infection, you may observe some of the common side effects. These side effects are usually nothing major to worry about and resolves on their own after some time. However, seek the doctor’s advice if the side effects are persistent and bother you much.
Some of the common side effects that can occur after the consumption of Nitrofurantoin Sustained Release tablets are:
5. Loss of appetite
Some of the important points and precautions to keep in mind while taking Nitrofurantoin Sustained Release medication to avoid side effects are:
• Inform your doctor beforehand if you are allergic to nitrofurantoin or any of the other components present in the medication.
• Finish the advised medical course even if the symptoms of your condition feel better. Stopping the course mid-way can lead to bacterial infection coming back faster and harder to treat.
• Inform the doctor if you have a medical history of liver disease, kidney disease, any blood disorder, diabetes, lungs problem, certain nerve problem, vitamin B deficiency, etc.
• Take the Nitrofurantoin Sustained Release tablets with food to avoid nausea and an upset stomach.
• Consumption of this medication can lead to dark yellowing or brownish color of urine. No need to worry about it, this effect is normal and will disappear after some time.
• Do not exceed the course of the medicine more than it is recommended or it will lead to a decrease in the effectiveness of the medication.
Above given are some of the precautions and warnings to remember before taking the Nitrofurantoin Sustained-Release Tablets. Apart from these, the tablets are safe to consume to treat and prevent urinary tract infections. Take the Nitrofurantoin Sustained Release medicine as prescribed by the doctor to see better and quicker results.
The company offers its great services as manufacturing, supplying, and pharma farnchise of Nitrofurantoin Sustained Release Tablets in all across India.