Norethisterone Tablet - The medication is primarily used to treat pain during mensuration, heavy menstrual bleeding, Premenstrual syndrome, and endometriosis. The table is composed of Norethisterone which belongs to the group of medications known as progestogens. Additionally, Norethisterone Tablet can also be used in the treatment of Breast Cancer. The most common symptom of the medical condition Endometriosis is pelvic pain. The medication should be consumed only if prescribed by the doctor. The dosage and duration of norethisterone medicine will depend on how severe your medical condition is.
Working Mechanism of Norethisterone Tablet
Renorth-5 Norethisterone medicine is consist of norethisterone, which is known as synthetic progestin. The work of this drug is to mimic the effects of the natural progesterone also known as the female hormone. This lead to stimulating the growth and shedding of the womb lining. This process helps in treating menstrual irregularities. Thus Norethisterone Tablet
is able to cure all your menstrual-associated issues.
: Norethisterone 5mg
Benefits of Norethisterone Tablet
- Disseminated carcinoma of the breast, dysfunctional uterine bleeding, polymenorrhoea.
- Norethisterone a synthetic form of progestin has a similar action to the female hormone, progesterone it is used to treat menstrual disorders and abnormal vaginal bleeding in women caused due to hormonal imbalances.
- Used for birth control to prevent unwanted pregnancies.
- Norethisterone given at intermediate doses (5-10mg) suppresses ovulation via its effect on the pituitary. the endogenous production of estrogens and progesterones is also suppressed, and in the pregnancy in carcinoma, norethisterone may act by pituitary inhibition or by direct action on tumour deposits. effective in at low dose: dysfunctional uterine bleeding polymenorrhoea menorrhagia metrorrhagia haemorrhagia pre-menstrual syndromepostponementt of menstruation at high dose disseminated carcinoma of the breast.
Some of the precautions and warnings to keep in mind before using the Norethisterone Tablet are:
Important Points to Remember
- The intake of the medicine may cause bleeding or spotting between menstrual periods. Inform your doctor if this symptom occurs frequently.
- Stop taking this medication if you experience any symptoms such as stabbing pains, severe headaches, yellowing of the skin, or changes in hearing and vision.
- Avoid taking the Norethisterone medicine, if you are pregnant.
Hence, these are some of the important points to remember while using Norethisterone Tablet. Other than this, the medication is safe for consumption and is highly recommended by doctors to treat several menstrual disorders.
Renorth-5 Norethisterone manufacturers, supplier, and PCD Franchise are available all across India by Moruf Lifesciences.