Clindamycin & Clotrimazole Softgel Capsule –
The medicine belongs to the class of medications named topical antibiotics. These tropical antibiotics are primarily used for the syndromic treatment of vaginal infections. Some of the symptoms of vaginal infection are bad odor, itching, or heavy discharge. The medication treats several vaginal infections such as bacterial vaginosis, parasitic infections, and yeast infection. Clindamycin & Clotrimazole Softgel Capsules are azole antifungal. The medication helps in stopping the growth of the fungus that is responsible for causing the infections. The capsules also help in reducing vaginal discharge, burning, and itching. Clindamycin & Clotrimazole Softgel medicine is intended to use for treating vaginal fungal infections for purposes only.
How does Clindamycin & Clotrimazole Softgel Capsule work?
The medication is an amalgamation of two medicines known as Clindamycin and Clotrimazole. Clindamycin is known as an antibiotic. The antibiotic works by inhibiting bacterial protein synthesis, which is required by the bacteria in order to survive. This process leads to preventing the growth of bacteria. Whereas, clotrimazole is known as an antifungal. This antifungal helps to prevent the fungi from making the covering that protects them. This leads to stopping the growth of fungi and ultimately killing them. By working together, this medication helps treat vaginal infections such as trichomoniasis, bacterial vaginosis, and candidiasis.
Medical Benefits of Clindamycin & Clotrimazole Softgel Capsule
- The medication is primarily used for the syndromic treatment of vaginal infections.
- Aids in the treatment of vaginal infection symptoms such as bad odor, itching, and heavy discharge.
- Clindamycin and Clotrimazole medications are used to treat a variety of vaginal infections, including bacterial vaginosis, parasitic infections, and yeast infections.
- The capsules help in stopping the growth of the fungus that is responsible for causing the infections.
- The medication alleviates the burning sensation and excessive vaginal discharge.
Precautions for Clindamycin & Clotrimazole Softgel Capsule
Some of the precautions that you can keep in mind while using the Clindamycin & Clotrimazole Softgel medicine to avoid any side effects are:
- Before using the medication, inform the doctor if you are allergic to any antifungal, antibacterial, or any of the components present in the medication.
- Let your doctor know if you are using any other lincomycin antibiotic agents or azole antifungals before taking this medication.
- Inform the doctor if you have any medical history of gastrointestinal diseases, allergies, immune system issues, or diabetes.
- Before using the Clindamycin & Clotrimazole Softgel capsule, tell your doctor if you have any underlying kidney or liver disease.
- Inform your doctor if the symptoms of the vaginal infection are not going away even after consuming the medicine for more than 3 days.
Composition: Clindamycin 100 mg
Clotrimazole 100 mg Vaginal Soft gel Capsules
The company provides its great facilities for manufacturing, supplying, and pharma franchise opportunity all across India for Clindamycin & Clotrimazole Softgel Capsule.
- Volvo Vaginal infection Reduces Vaginal burning , itching
- CLINDAMYCIN IS LINCOSAMIDE ANTIBIOTIC HAS BACTERIOSTATIC ACTION AGAINST GRAM +VE AEROBES AND ANAEROBES CLOTRIMAZOLE AN AZOLE ANTIFUNGAL AND INHIBITS ERGOSTEROL SYNTHESIS USEFUL FOR TREATING YEAST INFECTIONS OF THE VAGINA EFFECTIVE IN VULVO-VAGINAL INFECTIONS VAGINAL MYCOSES SECONDARILY INFECTED WITH BACTERIA HELPS REDUCING VAGINAL BURNING , ITCHING , AND DISCHARGE ASSOCIATED WITH VAGINAL INFECTION .