Trypsin, Chymotrypsin and Diclofenac Tablet Overview | Chetre-D Tab
Trypsin, Chymotrypsin and Diclofenac Tablet can used to treat pain and inflammation in the body. These three drugs come in tablet form and available in the Chetre-D brand name. These three drugs come in a medication category called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
How to use Trypsin, Chymotrypsin and Diclofenac Tablet
- Consult a healthcare professional.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Take the prescribed dosage orally with water.
- Follow the recommended timing and precautions.
- Store the medication properly.
Benefits of Trypsin, Chymotrypsin and Diclofenac Tablet
Diclofenac, Trypsin, and Chymotrypsin are commonly used in combination as a tablet for their pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory properties. Here are the benefits of these components:
- Diclofenac is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) that helps relieve pain and inflammation. It works by blocking the effect of chemical messengers that cause pain and inflammation.
- Trypsin is a proteolytic enzyme that breaks down proteins. In the context of the combination tablet, trypsin helps break down abnormal proteins at the site of inflammation, thereby reducing swelling and inflammation.
- Chymotrypsin is another proteolytic enzyme that aids in the breakdown of proteins. Like trypsin, chymotrypsin helps reduce swelling and inflammation by breaking down abnormal proteins.
Side effects of Trypsin, Chymotrypsin and Diclofenac Tablet
- Stomach pain
- Loss of appetite
Dosage of Trypsin, Chymotrypsin and Diclofenac Tablet
- Take trypsin, Chymotrypsin and Diclofenac with your meal.
- Take the Trypsin, Chymotrypsin and Diclofenac tablets with a glass of water, don't chew or break it.
- Take one tablet twice a day.
Precautions and warnings of Trypsin, Chymotrypsin and Diclofenac Tablet
- Allergic reactions and symptoms (seek medical attention if experienced)
- Gastrointestinal effects (take with food or milk, seek medical attention for certain symptoms)
- Cardiovascular effects (discuss risks with a healthcare provider if pre-existing conditions)
- Renal effects (stay hydrated, report changes to healthcare provider)
- Potential drug interactions (inform the healthcare provider of all medications)
- Avoid alcohol consumption while taking diclofenac.
Keep in a cold and dry place, not in the sun.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ques: How does Trypsin, Chymotrypsin and Diclofenac tablet work?
Ans: It works by blocking the pain-causing chemicals in the body and provides relief from pain and swelling.
Ques: Can I take trypsin, Chymotrypsin and Diclofenac tablets for cervical pain or migraine?
Ans: Yes, trypsin, chymotrypsin, and diclofenac tablets can be taken for cervical pain or migraine. They help reduce inflammation and relieve pain. Consult a healthcare professional before taking any medication.
Ques: Can I use this medicine for three times a day?
Ans: We advise you to take your doctor's advice before using this tablet
Ques: Does this Medicine cause dizziness?
Ans: Yes this medicine causes dizziness. We advise you to avoid driving and operating heavy machines.