Thiocolchicoside and Etoricoxib Tablets Overview | Docru- Th Tab
Docru-TH Tab is a medicine that can made with two effective drugs called Thiocolchicoside and Etoricoxib. This tablet is used to treat pain, swelling, and inflammation caused by muscle cramps. It is also used to treat osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, gout, ankylosing spondylitis, acute pain, and chronic lower back pain. This tablet is available in Alu-Alu 10 x 10 packing in the market.
How Thiocolchicoside and Etoricoxib Tablets work?
Thiocolchicoside is a strong medicine that helps relax muscles and relieve muscle spasms and stiffness. It works by acting on the nervous system to reduce muscle tension and help people relax.
Etoricoxib is a type of medicine that helps reduce inflammation and is not a steroid. It works by stopping the inflammation chemicals from causing pain, swelling, and inflammation that come with conditions like osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and ankylosing spondylitis.
How to use Thiocolchicoside and Etoricoxib Tablets?
- We all understand the dosage depends on the body's health condition. Then It is importnet to take a doctor's advice.
- Mostly this tablet is taken with a glass of water. But always remember this tablet is taken after a meal. If you consume it with an empty stomach then it may cause many side effects.
- While taking this medicine please do not break and chew this tablet in your mouth.
- Before using this tablet take advice from a doctor or read all the information provided on the product label or packing box.
- Try to avoid driving and other activities while taking Thiocolchicoside and Etoricoxib Tablets.
Benefits of using Thiocolchicoside and Etoricoxib Tablets
- Thiocolchicoside and Etoricoxib tablet can help reduce pain. Etoricoxib helps reduce pain in patients with sudden pain. When used together, these medications can help lessen pain from muscle spasms and swelling.
- Thiocolchicoside and Etoricoxib tablets can help people move better and do things easier by reducing muscle Craps and inflammation for those who have pain and stiffness in their muscles.
Side effects of using Thiocolchicoside and Etoricoxib Tablets
- Abdominal pain
- Liver damage
- Kidney damage
- Gastrointestinal bleeding
- Liver disease
- Kidney disease
- Heart disease
Precautions of Thiocolchicoside and Etoricoxib Tablets
- Thiocolchicoside and Etoricoxib are medications commonly used to treat pain and muscle spasms. Here are some precautions to keep in mind when taking these tablets:
- Do not take Thiocolchicoside and Etoricoxib tablets if you are allergic to any of their ingredients.
- Before taking these tablets, it is important to inform your doctor about any existing medical conditions you may have, such as asthma, allergic disorders, stomach pain, inflammatory bowel disorders, heart conditions, or any other relevant conditions.
- Take Thiocolchicoside and Etoricoxib tablets exactly as directed by your doctor. Do not consume more or less than the recommended dosage.
- Do not take these tablets for a longer duration than recommended by your doctor.
- If you experience any unusual symptoms while taking Thiocolchicoside and Etoricoxib tablets, it is important to report them to your doctor immediately.
Store the tablets at room temperature, between 68°F and 77°F (20°C and 25°C), in a safe place out of children's reach.
Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQs)
Ques: When is the best time to take Thiocolchicoside and Etoricoxib tablets?
Ans: You can take this tablet 3 to 4 times a day but it is importnet to follow proper diet and instructions as provided by a doctor.
Ques: How long do Thiocolchicoside and Etoricoxib last in the body?
Ans: In adults, These drugs may last 5 to 6 hours in the body.