Cefixime And Lactic Acid Bacillus Tablate Overview | Fycef-Lb
Cefixime and lactic acid bacillus is a drug that helps to treat infections caused by bacteria in the ear, nose, sinuses, throat, lungs, and urinary system. This drug comes in tablet form and the brand name is Fycef-Lb. Bad bacteria can make you sick and grow fast in your body. These bad germs make poisons that hurt your body and make you feel unwell. It works by killing bacteria and stopping the bacteria's growth instantly.
How to use Cefixime And Lactic Acid Bacillus Tablet
- Take the prescribed dosage as directed by your doctor.
- Take the tablets orally with water, with or without food.
- Complete the full course of treatment as advised by your doctor.
- Inform your doctor about any allergies or other medications you are taking.
- Be aware of potential side effects and seek medical help if needed.
- Try to swallow the whole tablet with a break and chew in your mouth to avoid bad taste.
Side Effects of Cefixime And Lactic Acid Bacillus Tablet
- Nausea (feeling sick)
- Abdominal pain
- Bloating and indigestion
- Loss of appetite
Precautions and Warning for Cefixime And Lactic Acid Bacillus Tablet
- Before taking cefixime, inform your healthcare provider about any allergies you have, especially to penicillins or other cephalosporin antibiotics.
- This medication may contain inactive ingredients that can cause allergic reactions or other issues. It is important to discuss your medical history, particularly kidney disease and colitis, with your doctor or pharmacist before using this medication.
- Cefixime may affect the effectiveness of live bacterial vaccines, so notify your healthcare professional if you are scheduled to receive any immunizations or vaccinations.
- If you have phenylketonuria or another condition that requires you to limit or avoid Suger in your diet.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using this medication. Use this medication during pregnancy only if necessary and after discussing the risks and benefits with your doctor. It is unclear if this medication passes into breast milk, so consult your doctor before breastfeeding.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ques: What is the use of lactic acid bacillus in Fycef-Lb ?
Ans: Lactic Acid Bacillus helps treat diarrhoea (a condition with loose, watery stools). This medicine increases the production of good bacteria in your stomach, and stops bad bacteria by killing them.
Ques: Is lactic acid bacillus tablets antibiotic?
Ans: Lactic Acid Bacillus is a helpful bacteria that can help treat diarrhea caused by infections or antibiotics. It is also used to help with stomach problems like irritable bowel syndrome, inflammatory bowel disease, stomach ulcers, constipation, and indigestion.
Ques: Can I take Cefixime And Lactic Acid Bacillus Tablets on an empty stomach?
Ans: Yes you can take Cefixime And Lactic Acid Bacillus Tablet on an empty stomach but we advise you to take this after a meal that can help you to avoid side effects like loose motion and vomiting.
Ques: How does Cefixime work?
Ans: Cefixime is an antibiotic that works by inhibiting the growth of bacteria, thereby helping to control the infection.